Have Questions About Our Products?
A CSP Subscription allows you to receive your herbal regimen right to your door, on a specific day; every month, every two months, or every three months automatically. Setup your account to include your favorite CSP products and customize your CSP Subscription according to your herbal health needs.
The Subscription requirements include an active CSP Customer account, a shipping address, and a valid debit/credit card.
To set-up your Subscription just go to www.commonsenseherbs.com. Select your favorite CSP subscription products and choose how often you want your order to be shipped to you, (every month, every two months or every three months). Note: The day you setup your Subscription will be the date your order will be shipped out each subsequent month.
- Yes, your order is fully customizable. If you feel you would like your next shipment to include different products, you may change the items in your order.
- Order changes can be made online by logging into your CSP Customer account. If you need further assistance, reach out to our Customer Service at 800-527-5682, no later than 3 days prior to your scheduled Subscription date.
- Subscription orders are processed by 1pm PST on your chosen date. Any changes made after the 3-day deadline will be reflected on your next month’s order. Note: Order Department Closes at 5:30pm PST. Online orders can be made 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- If you need help to change items, please reach out to Customer Service at 800-527-5682.
Yes, if your Subscription is active, payment has been approved and completed, you will receive your Common Sense™ Reward Points on your personal account.
Since Common Sense™ Reward Points must be applied during online checkout, they cannot be applied to your Subscription’s automatic renewal payments. You may place a separate order and apply Reward Points to the new order. These items will be shipped separately.
CSP product promotions cannot be added due to the intent of the CSP Subscription Program, this includes items already in your Subscription order. A separate order can be made to take advantage of our specials and promotions; these items will ship separately from your CSP Subscription order.
No, certificates, discounts or promotions are not applicable.
Your order will be processed and billed on the date you choose (e.g. monthly, every two months, or every three months). All subsequent orders will be processed and billed 1 month after your initial order on the date you selected. You have up to 3 days prior to each shipment date to update your CSP account or contact Customer Service to make any changes to your Subscription order.
CSP will notify you via email when the order has been processed.
After your Subscription order is processed, you will receive an email from our shipping carrier with a tracking number and an estimated time of arrival.
Yes, the simplest way is to log into your CSP account and update any details for your next shipment. You may also email us at [email protected] or call Customer Service at 800-527-5682 to update your shipping address, no later than 3 days prior to your processing date.
To ensure you stay updated with all your orders, be sure to keep your information up to date by logging into your CSP account providing all current information. You may also email us at [email protected] or contact Customer Service at 800-527-5682 to update your information as soon as possible, no later than 3 days prior to your next shipment.
You can have up to three Subscription orders per month.
CSP will notify you as to which items are backordered. The backordered items will be shipped separately at no extra cost as soon as they become available.
CSP Customer Service will contact you and your product(s) will be replaced with other product(s) of your choice of equal value. You may also contact Customer Service at inf[email protected] to inquire in the event this occurs.
Yes, you may deactivate your Subscription at any time prior to the scheduled ship date. If your Subscription is not canceled in time before your current shipment is processed, your Subscription will be deactivated for your next shipment forward.
If there is a problem processing your credit card (e.g. your card is declined or expired), you will be notified by CSP. It is your responsibility to correct the billing issue, (i.e. provide a new credit card number, check the expiration date, etc.) so that the order can be processed. Once your payment method has been updated, your order will be processed on your ship date or immediately if your ship date has passed. Your ship date will be updated to the new date your order was processed. If you need to make any changes log into your CSP Customer account or contact Customer Service at [email protected] or 800-527-5682.
- Full refund within 90 days of purchase, less 10% restocking fee, shipping fees, commissions, and Reward Points where applicable.
- If a refund is requested anytime during the Subscription program shipping fees will be deducted from the refund and the CSP Customer or Affiliate Partner is responsible for ‘Return’ shipping charges.
- If a product is being returned due to defect or damage in transit or an order error on CSP’s part, the Customer or Affiliate Partner will not be charged for ‘Return’ shipping costs as authorized by CSP Customer Service. If you have any questions, contact Customer Service at 800-527-5682 or email at [email protected].
Disclaimer: You should consult with a healthcare professional before starting any diet, exercise, supplement or medication program. Statements on Common Sense™ Products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease. If you have a health concern of any kind consult with your health care professional. Information presented by Common Sense™ Products is for educational purposes only and is not meant to substitute for the advice of a doctor or any other medical professional. Common Sense™ Products does not make any medical claims or warranties regarding the use of the products listed on this site. Common Sense™ Products shall have no liability as a publisher of information or reseller of any products or services, including, without limitation, any liability for defective products.